Archive for July, 2007
Monday, July 23rd, 2007
51. VISUALIZE!!! See it, feel it! This is where action begins
52. Feel the joy – feel the happiness)
53. An affirmative thought is 100 times more powerful than a negative one
54. “What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists.” Alexander Graham Bell
55. Our job is not to worry about the “How”. The “How” will show up out of the commitment and belief in the “what”
56. The Hows are the domain of the universe. It always knows the quickest, fastest, most harmonious way between you and your dream
57. If you turn it over to the universe, you will be surprised and dazzled by what is delivered – this is where magic and miracles happen
58. Turn it over to the universe daily… but it should never be a chore
59. Feel exhilarated by the whole process – high, happy, in tune
60. The only difference between people who are really living this way is they have habituated ways of being
61. They remember to do it all the time
62. Create a Vision Board – pictures of what you want to attract – every day look at it and get into the feeling state of already having acquired these wants
63. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” Albert Einstein
64. Decide what you want – believe you can have it, believe you deserve it, believe it’s possible for you
65. Close your eyes and visualize having what you already want - and the feeling of having it already
66. Focus on being grateful for what you have already – enjoy it!! Then release into the universe. The universe will manifest it
67. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve” W. Clement Stone
68. Set a goal so big that if you achieved it, it would blow your mind
69. When you have an inspired thought, you must trust it and act on it
70. How can you become more prosperous?? INTEND IT!!
71. ‘checks are coming in the mail regularly’…. or change your bank statement to whatever balance you want in there…. and get behind the feeling of having it
72. Life is meant to be abundant in ALL areas….
73. Go for the sense of inner joy and peace then all outside things appear
74. We are the creators of our universe
75. Relationships: Treat yourself the way you want to be treated by others – love yourself and you will be loved
76. Have a healthy respect for yourself
77. For those you work with or interact with regularly – get a notebook and write down positive aspects of each of those people
78. Write down the things you like most about them (don’t expect change from them). Law of attraction will not put you in the same space together if you frequencies don’t match
79. When you realize your potential to feel good, you will ask no one to be different in order for you to feel good
80. You will free yourself from the cumbersome impossibilities of needing to control the world, your friends, your mate, your children…..
81. You are the only one that creates your reality
82. No one else can think or feel for you – its YOU – ONLY YOU
83. Health: thank the universe for your own healing. Laugh, stress free happiness will keep you healthy
84. Immune system will heal itself
85. Parts of our bodies are replace every day, every week..etc…. Within a few years we have a brand new body
86. See yourself living in a new body. Hopeful = recovery. Happy = happier biochemistry. Stress degrades the body
87. Remove stress from the body and the body regenerates itself. You can heal yourself
88. Learn to become still – and take your attention away from what you don’t want, and place your attention on what you wish to experience
89. When the voice and vision on the inside become more profound and clear than the opinions on the outside, then you have mastered your life
90. You are not here to try to get the world to be just as you want it. You are here to create the world around you that you choose.
91. And allow the world as others choose to see it, exist as well
92. People think that if everyone knows the power of the LOA there won’t be enough to go around – This is a lie that’s been ingrained in us and makes so many greedy
93. The truth is there is more than enough love, creative ideas, power, joy, happiness to go around
94. All of this abundance begins to shine through a mind that is aware of its own infinite nature. There’s enough for everyone. See it. Believe it. It will show up for you
95. So let the variety of your reality thrill you as you choose all the things you want… get behind the good feelings of all your wants
96. Write your script. When you see things you don’t want, don’t think about them, write about them, talk about them, push against them, or join groups that focus on the don’t wants…. remove your attention from don’t wants… and place them on do wants
97. We are mass energy. Everything is energy. EVERYTHING.
98. Don’t define yourself by your body – it’s the infinite being that’s connected to everything in the universe.
99. One energy field. Our bodies have distracted us from our energy. We are the infinite field of unfolding possibilities. The creative force.
100. Are your thoughts worthy of you? If not - NOW is the time to change them. You can begin right were you are right now. Nothing matters but this moment and what you are focusing your attention on.
Blog: 100 Quotes from the Secret (Part 1)
Monday, July 23rd, 2007
1. We all work with one infinite power
2. The Secret is the Law of Attraction (LOA)
3. Whatever is going on in your mind is what you are attracting
4. We are like magnets - like attract like. You become AND attract what you think
5. Every thought has a frequency. Thoughts send out a magnetic energy
6. People think about what they don’t want and attract more of the same
7. Thought = creation. If these thoughts are attached to powerful emotions (good or bad) that speeds the creation
8. You attract your dominant thoughts
9. Those who speak most of illness have illness, those who speak most of prosperity have it…etc…
10. Its not “wishful” thinking
11. You can’t have a universe without the mind entering into it
12. Choose your thoughts carefully – you are a masterpiece of your life
13. It’s OK that thoughts don’t manifest into reality immediately (if we saw a picture of an elephant and it instantly appeared, that would be too soon)
14. EVERYTHING in your life you have attracted – accept that fact – it’s true
15. Your thoughts cause your feelings
16. We don’t need to complicate all the “reasons” behind our emotions. It’s much simpler than that. Two categories – good feelings, bad feelings.
17. Thoughts that bring about good feelings mean you are on the right track. Thoughts that bring about bad feelings means you are not on the right track.
18. Whatever it is you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what is in the process of becoming
19. You get exactly what you are FEELING
20. Happy feelings will attract more happy circumstances
21. You can begin feeling whatever you want (even if it’s not there)… the universe will correspond to the nature of your song
22. What you focus on with your thought and feeling is what you attract into your experience
23. What you think and what you feel and what actually manifests is ALWAYS a match - no exception
24. Shift your awareness
25. “You create your own universe as you go along” Winston Churchill
26. It’s important to feel good ( ( ( (((good))) ) ) )
27. You can change your emotion immediately – by thinking of something joyful, or singing a song, or remembering a happy experience
28. When you get the hang of this, before you know it you will KNOW you are the creator
29. Life can and should be phenomenal – and it will be when you consciously apply the Law of Attraction
30. Universe will re-arrange itself accordingly
31. Start by using this sentence for all of your wants: “I’m so happy and grateful now that…… ”
32. You don’t need to know HOW the universe is going to rearrange itself
33. LOA is simply figuring out for yourself what will generate the positive feelings of having it NOW
34. You might get an inspired thought or idea to help you move towards what you want faster
35. The universe likes SPEED. Don’t delay, don’t second-guess, don’t doubt…
36. When the opportunity or impulse is there – ACT
37. You will attract everything you require - money, people, connections… PAY ATTENTION to what’s being set in front of you
38. You can start with nothing – and out of nothing or no way - a WAY will be provided
39. HOW LONG??? No rules on time – the more aligned you are with positive feelings the quicker things happen
40. Size is nothing to the universe (unlimited abundance if that’s what you wish). We make the rules on size and time
41. No rules according to the universe – you provide the feelings of having it now and the universe will respond
42. Most people offer the majority of their thought in response to what they are observing (bills in the mail, being late, having bad luck….etc..)
43. You have to find a different approach to what is through a different vantage point
44. “All that we are is a result of what we have thought” – Buddha
45. What can you do right now to turn your life around?? Gratitude
46. Gratitude will bring more into our lives immediately
47. What we think about and THANK about is what we bring about
48. What are the things you are grateful for?? Feel the gratitude.. focus on what you have right now that you are grateful for
49. Play the picture in your mind - focus on the end result
50. VISUALIZE!!! Rehearse your future
Blog: 100 Quotes from the Secret (Part 2)
Saturday, July 14th, 2007
A friend of mine suggested to me to write a blog on the office politics or the “Not so Nice Things” happening in today working world. Of course, I can do just that and yes maybe a lot of my friends out there will agree or disagree. However, what happens after that? You are still there at your desk-bound job laughing at how miserable you are or you have decided to take some action? Dare to take the challenge? Or you think your fate is sealed, this is what it is going to be for life? Think again… Anyway, to satify my friend’s request, I should mention some of those things here.
Monday, the first day of work, a fresh start of the week, however you dread going into that meeting room because this is also the start of your misery. The meeting as what is supposed to be, brainstorming, look ahead work scope for the week have turned into finger pointing of things that did not work out well last week and who’s to take the blame? Sounds familiar? Your boss barking at you or your colleagues on why works are not being done properly or on time so that he or she can complied the complete report to submit to yet another upper management. So your day passed with half a day gone already just by attending meetings. Also to realise, there are tons of works piled up on your desk already that you do not know how or which to start first. Then again, it is lunch time. So you decided to settle it later and figured it out after lunch. In the afternoon, you struggled with all the works hoping to complete as much as possible despite the effects of after meals symptom (sleepiness) is working on you. It is also the fear of losing your job that you do not dare to work any slower or delay any more time in it. Sounds like your day of working life? Your bright career path?
Let me ask you again, can that career of yours which you are holding onto dearly buy you kinship, friendship, love and most importantly health? There must be a balance between everything. If some of you might not know, there is this thing called the “Work-Life Balance”. Having said that, I am not telling you to forgo your job or your responsibility today. However, please try to balance your life, your time with family and your health. Eat when it is time for you to eat and rest when it is time to as well. Take good care of yourself, then you are doing yourself a favour as well such that when you are successful in your career, you are also not burdened by your poor health and etc. So my advice to all my friends out there again is: “Please take good care of yourself and strike a balance in between” because a failed or unsuccessful project can be re-launched to do it again. However, your health is not something that you can restart again as and when you liked to. It will be too late by then.
P.S: As I typed now, my hubby is doing that stunt of his again. Swinging the new badminton racket which he bought on behalf of his friend in the mid time in wee wee hours. People who do not know him will think that he is crazy.
Tuesday, July 10th, 2007
Recently, there are a few of my friends who are getting married and are having mixed feelings to it. Dear friends, this blog is dedicated to you. Those who know me since school kid will know that actually I do not want to get marry so early. In fact, I am the most playful one among my friends so most people will find it shocking that I am actually one of the first few to be married among most of my friends. Anyway, also thankful to that, now I am happy and able to concentrate on my career and developing my business. Also, from what I see most people who work very hard but do not find pleasure from their work. That’s where your partner comes in to fill in that part and to re-charge yourself.
Being married, of course, there are a lot of adjustments to living together. For example, you do not like him wasting so much time on the computer, neither does he like you staring at the television most of the time crying over that drama on air. However, you soon come to realise when everyone goes back home, busy to meet you or go out with you. There is that 1 person that you can fall back on and am always willing to spend time with you when you need to. That person is your life partner, the person who is bounded by the law of marriage to love you in good and bad times, and be with you always. Can you image that? How’s sweet? Imagine you employing someone to work for you also need to pay that person $$ right? This person accompany you unconditionally, take care of you with no pay, no benefits. That is “Love” and what “Marriage” is all about.
Unlike parents who are related to you by blood, your partner is not but there is a difference. There is a choice and you make that choice to who he or she is. This is also why it is unique and sacred for 2 individuals to come together willingly and in fact by itself is not an easy task already. So what’s make you think that life after will be any easier? That does not means that life will be hard and harsh for you but it is for you to go through, enjoy the process and to improve things better. Haven’t you heard of a saying that goes: Human beings are natural problem solver and the end of a problem solved is yet another harder problem for you to solve. Things will work out as long as BOTH partners are willing to work things out. So remember, no problem is too hard for both of you as long as both of you are willing to.
As I write now, my (24/7 technical support) hubby is working hard to help me upgrade to the latest OS - Microsoft Windows Vista which forces him to upgrade himself to figure what it is all about as well. Also, with all the frustrations that the latest software does not mean that all other applications are compatible to it. So that’s a price to pay for everything. As for the rest of my friends who are still thinking is marriage the right choice for you. Stop thinking and join me on board the ship to a journey of “The Point of No Return”. :P :D